What to Do if You Suspect Medical Malpractice

Injury Attorney Serving Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach County & nearby areas of Florida.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: Hello, I’m Attorney Eric Canter, and if you suspect that you or a family member has been a victim of medical malpractice, you’re probably wondering what you should do. Well, the first thing you should do is contact a good medical malpractice attorney. I’ve been practicing in the medical malpractice field for 18 years, and I’m happy to talk to you about yours or your family member’s medical malpractice claim. There’s many factors that go into a medical malpractice action, and Florida Law is very, very specific on how to bring a medical malpractice action, so if you have questions about a potential medical malpractice claim, I am happy to sit down with you, talk to you about the factors and let you know if it’s a personal injury case involving medical malpractice that we can take on on your behalf. You can reach me locally at 561-447-4500 or reach me toll-free at 800-830-8386, and I’ll talk to you about your medical malpractice case and let you know if it’s a case that we can move forward on your behalf.