Can a Child Sue for the Wrongful Death of a Parent?

Injury Attorney Serving Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach County & nearby areas of Florida.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: Now, many times I'm asked what about the children. Can the child of a wrongful death victim bring an action for the wrongful death of their parent?

Wrongful death cases in Florida take on many different forms so they can be complex, they can be confusing. So if you have questions regarding whether the minor child can bring a wrongful death action on behalf of the deceased parent, contact me. I'll be more than happy to talk to you about all the aspects of a wrongful death claim.

You can reach me locally at 561-447-4500 or you can reach me toll free 800-830-8386 and I'll give you honest, straight-forward, direct answers about whether the minor can bring the wrongful death action. Thank you for taking the time to watch my video regarding wrongful death actions and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Free consultations.