Attorney Eric Canter has over two decades of experience representing a wide range of injury claims. From the most common car accident cases to the most complicated medical malpractice claims, Mr. Canter has helped numerous injured clients obtain justice and monetary compensation. Mr. Canter's verdicts and settlements show a history of fighting aggressively on his clients' behalves. He won't stop fighting for you until the best possible outcome has been reached. For a free case evaluation – anytime of day or night – please call Canter Law South Florida Injury Lawyers at 561-447-4500.
Injury Cases Our Lawyer Represents
Below is a list of our practice areas. Mr. Canter and our law firm handle cases that fall under these categories. If you are not sure whether we can help you with your situation, please call us, email us, or use the instant chat on this website to receive a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with you.
Mr. Canter has protected the rights and fought for the best interests of Florida residents for decades. No matter how seemingly simple or complex you think your case may be, our attorney makes it a priority to help you pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
Some common accident injury claims that Mr. Canter has handled include the following:
- Car & auto accidents involving bicycles, planes, trains, boats and buses
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Cruise ship accidents
- Construction accidents involving workers’ compensation claims
Mr. Canter has also sought compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and more for clients who have suffered from physical harm including:
- Back & neck injuries
- Brain injuries, whether simple concussions or traumatic damage
- Burn injuries
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
According to a recent study by Florida Health, the leading cause of injury death for all age groups is from a fall. Motor vehicle injuries and drowning also lead the list. Slip and falls and auto accidents are many of the cases attorney Eric Canter is familar with.
Our law firm also handles personal injury claims for:
- Medical malpractice including birth injury
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability regarding construction sites, slip and fall cases and more
- Product liability for defective products including automobiles, consumer products, dangerous drugs, medical devices and more
Why Choose Us?
The number of injury attorneys in South Florida is staggering. At a time when you are burdened by your injury, you should have an experienced, committed advocate on your side. Mr. Canter will handle all aspects of your case while you focus on healing. Here are some of the ways you will benefit from choosing our firm:
- Straight talk: Mr. Canter provides clear, down-to-earth communication about your case. You can rely on him to be straightforward and honest.
- Service dedicated to you: Mr. Canter knows how overwhelming his clients' situations are, and he is personally committed to providing aggressive representation and getting tough on those at-fault.
- Personalized, compassionate representation: Mr. Canter will never treat your situation like just another case. He is deeply committed to pursuing positive results for each of his clients. He has seen how devastating their situations can be, and he wants to work tirelessly to help you regain financial, physical, emotional and mental well-being.
Of course the only way to decide if we're right for you, and to find out if you have a case, is to contact us for your free case review.
Contingency Fee Personal Injury Cases
Mr. Canter often hears from potential clients who are concerned about how much it will cost them to pursue a personal injury claim. Mr. Canter's fees are contingent upon a successful recovery of compensation in a verdict or settlement. So he does not collect any fees or costs from you; instead, his payment is a predetermined percentage of any compensation that is recovered on your behalf. We don't get paid unless we successfully recover compensation for you.
To find out how our lawyer can help you file a successful personal injury claim, call Canter Law at 561-447-4500 today. We can assess your case to help you determine how to move forward in the best way possible so that you get the reparation to which you are entitled. We proudly serve clients in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach County, and all of South Florida.